Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tessa Baldwin!

All I have to say is thank goodness he chose Tessa! Who knew that he would keep one of the psychos all the way til the end? I don't think his family really approved of Bevin. I wonder if it was the whole "I study women's libido and sexual dysfunction" or "I'm of the Bahai faith." Either way that spells freak! The only think I'll never understand is why any guy thinks its ok to tell a woman he loves her knowing he's not choosing her! You don't do that, especially when their crazy! My mom is all like, "well I really think he broke her heart and it was a difficult decision for him also." Who cares he dodged another bullet and the best woman won I believe. Watching him act like he just lost his best friend makes me wonder what Tessa was thinking watching all of that? I would be having some long conversations with him, that's for sure! My opinion is he had more love for Tessa and more lust for Bevin. Thank goodness a man has his family to help him see that, because we all know how most men make their decisions! You would think that Bevin would have picked a dress to cover up some of those tattoos? She would fit right in at a prison with all those tats! Though I'm disappointed that they are not having "the women tell all" show, I am looking quite forward to the "Andy and Tessa" special on tonight. Hopefully, it will be live and we'll see what she thought about everything!

4 comments:

The Proctors said...

I totally agree with everything you posted. The best woman did win and that makes me happy! I hope everything works out for them!

Holloway Family said...

The best woman did win. I think that they make a wonderful couple. I am going to miss your weekly comments on the show. They are so funny. The "after the final rose" show will be interesting tonight. They are bringing back the girls that he didn't choose also. So I guess that it is the tell all show and the results all in one. :)

The Nelson Family said...

Last night I thought, "I wonder what Claire will have to say about all this..." I think he definitely made the right decision. I agree that "the strong connection" with Bevin was not love, it must have been coming from somewhere else. He & Tessa are cute. Let's see how long it lasts.

Stephanie said...

The best woman definitely won! I watched the show last night with my sister, who actually liked Bevin better. It was pretty funny! You should hear Scott's commentary on the show -- he cracks me up! Can't wait to see what everyone says tonight. Oh, and I totally agree that he was in the wrong to tell Bevin he loved her.