Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lt. and Mrs. Baldwin!

I was sorry to see Danielle go! She seems so sweet and innocent. On the flip side, Bevin seems like she just came out of a Bar or something? Did you see all the tats she has on her body!!! I mean it's like she just came out of prison or something with all of them! I bet she is really wild outside the TV show! I'm anxious to see what his parents think of her! I just don't think Bevin the party girl is marriage material, at least until she gets all those tattoos taken off! I know there are some of you thinking, what's wrong with tattoos? One isn't bad, but when you go into the parlor and choose to get one of everything then it just a little nasty. Of course, this is always my own humble opinion! I also think he is a little hung up on her being married before. Come on dude, dodge another bullet and get rid of this one! I could go on and on about her, she just too whinny for my taste! So, I guess my favorite is now Tessa. I think she is his favorite too! Besides, I heard on E! News, yes I know its tacky but everyone needs a little tackiness right, that she spilled the beans and he does pick her. I am led to believe that they aren't going to have the "Women tell all" show next week? That really disappoints me! I needed some more juice! We'll see what happens, "next week on the Bachelor, officer and a gentlemen!"

4 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

I actually watched the last 2 episodes of the Bachelor, but b/c of your weekly synopses I felt like I knew the characters already. Based solely on the 2 hours of footage I have seen, I must agree with your assessment of Bevin. Wild and raunchy. I think he really likes Tessa, b/c she is not giving him the, "you are the most perfect man in the world and I would give my life to be your woman" vibe, but he keeps picking her. She seems sweet and cautious, which is more than can be said for Bevin. I hope he doesn't pick Bevin, ewww.

The Proctors said...

I totally agree! I thought Bevin might be the best pick after last week, but I've completely changed my mind after seeing her this week. I definitely like Tessa now even though Danielle was really sweet. I was sad to see her go! I'm kind of upset that they aren't having the "Women Tell All" show. It was always so entertaining. Can't wait till next week to see who he picks!

Stephanie said...

My vote is for Tessa! Claire you have me hooked.

Anonymous said...

Okay-- I, like Kristen, have joined in on the last episodes. Just in time to get all of those other girls outta there. Bevin needs to go. Needed to go. I don't care for her at all! Tessa is my choice. Seems to have a good head on her shoulders. We shall see. It's not like they ever end up together anyways. (except for one) That's so disappointing...being able to predict the future! HA