Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Then there were 4?

Well, I have decided that Andy, the bachelor, is reading my blog. Because, he seems to have the same opinions as me, or he is just taking my advice? My favorite is still Amber from TX! She seems to be very honest about liking him and everything else in her life! Not easy to do on television I'm sure! Again, that girl Bevin made a fool of herself! She's from Seattle and that explains a lot. Those west coast people are just out there sometimes! Come to find out she's been divorced, and I don't think that is going to fit the "Mom, pie and fourth of July" picture that Mr. Andy has in mind! What I can't understand is if she "loves" him so much, why hasn't she discussed this already? What is up with her commenting on how younger girls aren't ready to be married and how that is an insult to her that he is considering them??? Whatever! She's only 28 herself. I would understand if she were 40 and the clock alarm was going off or something, but it isn't hunny so act your age and quit making everyone suffer from the manners your momma didn't teach you! Ok, now I feel much better after getting that out! I'm glad to see Tina go. She's very nice and very smart, but is also just plain weird. I still can't figure Tessa out? I think she is very nice, but I don't think she is really into Andy. This is just all about her being on TV I think? If that is not the reason, then she's also weird. Next week will be interesting to see the girls take Andy to their parents....tune in to more Deep Thoughts according to Claire!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Okay, so I watched for the very first time last night. He seemed to take Bevin's divorce news okay, and I actually liked her!! You are right about Tessa, she's a little wierd and doesn't really seeem that into him. He had to force her to say she was interested. I won't ruin it for you and tell you who he sent home since I think you said you weren't going to get to watch.....