Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Bumbo Time!

I love my Bumbo!

Here is Catherine in her Bumbo! She loves it! It seems like overnight she wants to sit up and look around. It's like "when did all of you come into my world"? Granted, she won't roll over or push up, but she will sure sit up! She hates to be on her belly and lets you know it real quick! She would probably roll over etc.. if she didn't still love to be swaddled. We only have 1 blanket that still fits in order to swaddle her. It is called "the miracle blanket", and trust me it is a miracle, justfully named! Some friends of ours got it for us as a gift, and it is one of those items I have classified as a "need" when anyone has a baby! I just thought I would share some of her newest pictures and milestones!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is getting so big! I love that smile!!! Great pictures Claire!

Amber said...

Wow, it does seem like overnight! What a precious baby girl!

The Nelson Family said...

She looks so cute sitting up like that! Babies in Bumbos always make me laugh!

The Proctors said...

She is so adorable and looks like such a big girl sitting up!! Amen to the miracle blanket!! We used ours forever (or at least the first 3 months)and it definitely works miracles!!

Anonymous said...

That makes her look like such a big girl! She looks so happy sitting up there too. That chair is so great for strengthening different muscles. Smart invention.
My nephew would cry and cry when you would put him on his stomach. My sister asked her doctor about it because she knew tummy time was so important. He told her to be the parent in charge and let him cry & make him do it. Gradually increasing the "sessions" each time. While doing this Brody cried on his stomach & he got so mad he worked on raising his head up and learning to prop himself up on his hands. Then he learned to love it and now he is rolling over and scooting all around the floor. Just to let you know someone else had the same problem and found a solution. Good luck.