Monday, May 7, 2007

Pictures and Misc.




Here are some of the latest pictures of Miss Catherine. She is starting to really laugh and make lots of noises. It is so fun! She really gets going when we change her diaper. Here she is with Johnny after church yesterday. My mom made the dress she is wearing. Yesterday was her first Sunday to go to the nursery. I must say, she did better than I did. Enjoy! Also, our satellite has fried! They are sending us a new box that won't be in until Wednesday! This means that I can't watch the Bachelor tonight! I think my neighbors might tape it for me? We don't have any rabbit ears, so our network channels don't work either? It is kinda nice to not have the TV going all the time, but I still need to see my shows!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable!!! She really does look like Johnny! It's written all over your face about how much you are loving being a mom!! She is such a sweet little girl!

Holloway Family said...

You can watch it tomorrow online! It is on abc.com

Miss Catherine is precious. I could not believe how big she had gotten on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.