Thursday, August 2, 2007

Angels!

It's official, I have an angel sleeping down the hall! Catherine has started taking her naps in her bed this week! Finally! I was beginning to wonder what we were going to do when she outgrew the swing? She was taking all of her naps in the swing everyday. Sunday night was baby dedication at church and Catherine has now been all kinds of dedicated. She was a little fussy in the hall, but really good once inside the sanctuary. She liked all the sounds and lights, and was very interested in everything going on around her so she was quiet!

All of my closings are just that, closed! Hooray! Things can quieten down for a little while. I do have showings this weekend, so I don't know how long the quiet time will last, but the next few days will be nice. The thought of moving is starting to set in. I think it is always good for me to put myself in the position of my clients so I am better able to empathize. Boy am I starting to feel the pressure and we haven't even broken ground. I have to keep reminding myself "deep breathes". All will be ok, if I will stop worrying about things that haven't taken place yet, which I have a bad habit of doing!

Something that is taking place is the telephone company digging up our front yard again! I need to go take pictures of them, wouldn't they love that! What if I gave them all some lemonade and had them pose? Our front yard has a utility easement and is "luckily" the telephone hub for the entire neighborhood development!!! So, anytime they add another phase to the subdivision or someone moves in or anything changes, they come and tweak the box or dig in the yard. I have visited with 3 guys so far this morning and they are going to be digging for the next 4-6 weeks! But, after they are through, the box and easement will be moved permanently, and there will be no more digging ever!!!!! That is such good news for the new people who will live here after us! Congratulations to them!!!!!

3 comments:

Nitzia said...

glad that she is sleeping in her bed now! I hate that I missed the baby dedicaion last Sunday night... we didn't make it on time from the girl's retreat...I am glad everything went well!

Amber said...

What a sweet baby girl! I'm glad you don't have to worry about her growing out of her swing anymore! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is just trying to impress her parents. :) You've GOT to give the men lemonade and take a picture. Course you may want to leave the house after that until they are gone. They may get the wrong idea. HA