Friday, July 20, 2007

Deep Thoughts, Not Really

Wow it has been a busy week! We finalized the plans for the new house! I would post them, but I don't know how? The system keeps telling me I've made an error. It is an adobe file, so if any of you have suggestions please let me know!

However, I think I have successfully posted the link to Catherine's baby dedication pictures? Dedication Pictures Take a look at how much she is changing! The dress she is wearing was made by my mother. It is so hard choosing pictures of your own child. Without fail, I want to get one of all the proofs of Catherine by herself. Then when I'm in the picture I'm definitely more selective and don't have the urge to buy them all. Maybe I should be in more pictures so I won't buy as many?

Work has been extremely busy! I have had 2 closings in the last week and one has now been moved to Monday. The closing set for the 31st will now be moved up to next Friday! I'm really looking forward to next weekend so I can breathe.

Johnny's high school class reunion is tomorrow night at Cajun's Wharf. I must admit I'm quit excited about going. I am not looking forward to seeing anyone in particular, but I'm very pumped about the food! I could eat seafood all day long, everyday! I am the senior class president of my high school class, so it will be a good learning experience for me to see what we might want to do or not do. Catherine is going to be staying overnight with my mom for the occasion. I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to a little break. I went to Elle the other day for their sidewalk sale and found the best jacket! Don't you just love finding something you feel good in? It is like the magic jacket. I can put that thing on and feel completely different about how I look. Needless to say, I'm wearing it tomorrow night! I called Johnny when I got it and here's how the conversation went.

Me - Hey I just got the most precious jacket!!!!!!
Johnny - How much was the jacket?
Me - I got it at the sidewalk sale and it was a good deal for a jacket. It was $...... (not important)
Johnny - uuugggghhh. So, I guess that means you now have to buy stuff to go with the jacket?
Me - No, I think I'll just wear heals, jeans and a tank with it.
Johnny - Ok, good. Then I think it's a precious jacket too!

You can tell I'm married to a financial man! I'm so lucky! Because of Johnny, I will be able to retire one day. If I were in charge of the finances, then we'd probably have to work till we're 90! That's it for deep thoughts from Claire today! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats on the closings! Staying busy means the money is nice! That conversation is hilarious. Very typical of Randy & I except the roles are reversed! I'm always asking how much does it cost!

Holloway Family said...

I bet the jacket was too cute! I can't believe that our 10 reunion is right around the corner. If you need help just let me know.