Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Drama, Drama, Drama

It's down to the final 6! Don't you love how they say "the final six", then it will be "he's down to the final four, then two." Things on TV are just so "original" sometimes. I must say I wish he could eliminate more girls at one time. I'm really ready for only a couple of girls to remain. He dodged some more bullets last night! I am so relieved to see Stephanie, SC gone! She is crazy, psycho, weird, and any other adjective you can think of that fits someone who applies for an insane asylum! Then there was Kate, who is just like the girl from high school who is always talking about someone and then gets caught and confronted in a cat fight. I was glad to see her go as well, so long nut jobs! I still like Amber, but I'm not sure she is going to make it all the way yet? I tell you who really got on my nerves this week was that Bevin girl! She acts like a sprained ankle is a brain tumor! Get over it already no one cares about your ankle etc... This show is such a Saturday Night Live skit waiting to happen! Then there is Tessa who I think I like, but she is just very serious and doesn't play around much? The jury is still out on her really. Tina seems like the candidate he just keeps for sanity purposes, because she is really smart and is the only one who doesn't talk to him about other girls. However, she isn't the prettiest of girls on the show and they don't make out? I am assuming their relationship is more asexual. Again, don't misunderstand my criticisms. There is no way I would be able to go on that show without some medication, and it is my humble opinion that these girls should have done the same before filming started! I must go now. Catherine and I are going to let an appraiser in a house!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Claire, I love your updates. I haven't been watching the show, but I feel like I totally know what's going on! How many more weeks until he proposes?

Johnny and Claire Brown said...

Steph, I think it is 4 more weeks, that includes the "Girls Confess All" show! I did see him in an interview and he said he proposes this year and he is definatetly in love and getting married! We'll see! I never knew I would be so involved in someone else's love life on television. Is that medeling? I hope not, because I'm not suppose to medel according to our Sunday School lesson last week!

The Proctors said...

Claire, I totally agree with you on the girls! I have not really picked a favorite although I kind of like Stephanie from Kansas. I agree with you...I'm so glad Stephanie, SC is gone! She was crazy! Can't wait until he goes to meet the girl's parents. I think that is always one of my favorite episodes!