Monday, April 16, 2007

The Bachelor

I know it is shallow, but I love to watch "The Bachelor" television show! I am really liking this season so far! He is such a catch, at least so far? I must say, his voice kinda gets on my nerves and I don't know if I could live with that "for the rest of my life." I really like the girl who won the challenge and had time with him on the beach. However, I hate the girl who he has picked for his one on one time! But, the people who screen these girls need their heads examined! Who ever let the girl on that was so crazy the first episode needs to be fired or at minimum questioned! Thank goodness he dodged such a bullet by letting her go! I can't believe he kept one of the Barbie twins! I really thought he would have let both of them go since their so stupid! I am ready to see what happens tonight and who he lets go and keeps tonight! More deep thoughts to come I'm sure!

2 comments:

The Proctors said...

I'm as guilty as you are! I have to admit that I love watching the show too. Some of the girls just crack me up with the way they act. I agree...I definitely think Andy is a catch, but his voice is pretty annoying! I can't wait to read more of your thoughts!

Holloway Family said...

It is so silly...i love that show and the bad part is that Reece has now gotten into it as well.