Monday, March 12, 2007

Daffodil's






This past weekend we took Miss Catherine to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival. It was mine and Johnny's first time to go as well. The weather was so nice, and it was great to get out of the house! My cabin fever is getting somewhat better. It is hard to believe that Catherine is already 1 month old! She had her check-up last Wednesday at the pediatrician and now weighs over 9 pounds! She eats so well and is now starting to sleep just as well. I am proud to announce that we have slept thru the night for the last 2 nights!!!! I have never been so excited and so proud! She is really starting to fill out and now more of her clothes fit! No one ever told me what a baby would do to your feelings toward your husband. There is just something about seeing a man with his child. Johnny is a wonderful father, and is better than I could have ever imagined! He is so good with her and gets up with her during the night on the weekends so I can sleep. It takes my love for him to another level!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the blog world, Claire!! So glad to have you!!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you guys decided to blog!!! I'm glad little Catherine is being such a great baby!

Amber said...

Yeah for the newest member of the 'blog' group! Great pictures of Miss Catherine! She is a doll!

Olivia Grace said...

She is beautiful!

Melissa said...

She is just precious! Welcome to the blog world Claire! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Anonymous said...

cute! you have a very precious baby girl! glad that you are blogging too :)

Holloway Family said...

Claire -
She is just beautiful. I am glad that you are blogging now also so that we can see pretty pictures of Miss Catherine.