Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

Hello out there! To say we have been busy would be an understatement! Here is the brief run down of what has gone on in the last month. Catherine has had a fever virus, Johnny had a horrible respiratory infection for over 2 weeks, I have been anemic, we put the house on the market, the new house is coming along really well, we got an offer our current house, then the buyers backed out and bought the fsbo down the street, and I have also been working! Whew! I'm tired again! Needless to say, I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog. I have had several comments from many faithful blog readers as to what is going on in the Brown household. I'm so sorry to disappoint, but so glad that you enjoy reading my thoughts! To also answer a much asked question, yes I am keeping up with the Bachelor this season and I do have many thoughts and opinions. However, I have been too busy this season to waste time on posting about the show. Here is the cutest pumpkin in the patch!!!!

The whole day yesterday she was either napping in her pj's or in that pumpkin costume. I took her to my office and to my mother-in-law's office to trick-o-treat. Then when Johnny got home we had dinner and went to a few neighbors homes. She had the best time. It always helps to take her out right after she naps and eats, then she is for sure in a good mood! It was also a lot of fun for the two of us showing her off. Johnny called today and had me e-mail him pictures so he could send them around at work and show her off. We are so blessed to have a father and husband who is so proud! Ok, I make no promises as to when I'll get to another post! I'm cleaning house and working on a million things all day everyday these days. Did I say the word "day" enough in that sentence? So, no hounding me when you see me! Happy Holidays, just in case!

4 comments:

Nitzia said...

she really looks very cute on that costume!! hope things slow down for you so you can actually enjoy the holidays!! we missed you at Bible study.

Melissa said...

Ok, I have to agree, she's just darling!!! Made me smile for sure. Missed ya in the blog world. I'm doing housework today, so I feel your pain for sure!

Young Fam said...

Girl, I swear her looks remind me of Andrew!!! I've seen your baby pics and I know she looks just like you did but, me oh my that is Andrew in that pumpkin outfit (which by the way is too darling). She's must be getting tall because those legs are stretching across the table! ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Well I just want to squeeze that adorable pumpkin! Glad to see you posting again. Hope things will start slowing down a little.