Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lake Weekend!





Catherine is definitely her father's child! She loved the lake! The faster the boat would go and the more it bounced the more she liked it. This weekend we went to the lake with Johnny's boss. We were on the boat for about 15 minutes before it started to thunder. So, the rest of the day we enjoyed the rain and watched football games while Catherine napped. It was really nice to get away and not do any chores around the house and just relax whether it rained or not. I was actually kind of glad it rained. I'm not an outdoor kind of girl. I know that really sent shock waves through some of your computers. Something grosses me out about not seeing the bottom of the lake and swimming with other creatures that carry diseases. Don't get me wrong, I love to ride on a boat and I love to tube and ski!!!!!!! It's just getting out there to do it and then falling and getting back in the boat I don't like. Basically, I don't like the water, just keep me out of the water. I'm like a cat or stuck up or whatever you want to call me, but I don't like lake water. So, for sure don't expect me to go camping and bath in it! That is an experience I don't care to have. Anyways, Catherine loves the boat! Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pics are great! Claire your hair looks too cute! And, I'm with you...I don't like the lake water or swimming where I can't see the bottom. My idea of camping is a Super 8 with a black and white TV!!!

Stephanie said...

Cute family pic!!! And Claire you look like you are having a fabulous time!! :-)

Young Fam said...

What a great looking family! Girl, you be looking good! Keep up the hard work.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally agree with you about the whole Lake water thing. I hate it too. I will go out on a boat, ski or whatever. But, when I fall you better high tail it back and pick me up so I don't have to wait and think about what is down there around my legs! I usually float on my back while waiting! HA :) Love Catherine's little onesie!

Saline County, Arkansas Photos said...

I've had some good times at the lake!